Sunday, 4 September 2011

Be Famous In New Zealand, Sophie's Cafe- Home Of The Stars

Sophie's Cafe-Home of the stars..which is located at Papanui Road Christchurch of New Zealand was quite attracting me while we were looking for something authentic in New Zealand for our dinner..

Can be joining Sophie's Cafe on facebook either..interesting~

The bar and the front desk...

I love the environment in the cafe, feeling warm though it was cold..


A piece of advice from the owner-Sophie, I didn't even know her cafe was well-known in Christchurch..what a pleasure ^^


<Charlie's Angel Burger>? Felt curious of what would it tastes like, so I decided to order it...

Beverages..

There were so many photos of Sophie and New Zealand's stars I suppose, cuz I wasn't too familiar with those peoples :P


Photos everywhere...even on the dinning tables..nice decor indeed...




Lovely decors...



Ginger Beer and Kiwi Fruit Juice...


Haha...this my <Charlie's Angel Burger>...very huge portion for me, how could I finish.???

This <Fish n Chips> was so umami and tasty...and in huge portion either, I had felt in love with New Zealand Fish n Chips...haha..


Paying the bills..the staffs were so friendly ^^

The heater in the cafe..kept me warm ^^

Unlimited drinking water supplied..


We were very pleased and satisfied to have our dinner here, have no regrets ^^






Add:  8, Papanui Road, Christchurch, New Zealand
Tel: (03)355 2133






2 comments:

  1. wow Thank you sooooo much
    thats really fantastic how you have done this maybe we can catch up somewhere when i go travelling

    LOVE SOPHIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome, Sophie..I love your cafe, it's so warm, lovely and cozy restaurant with all those great foods..Besides it was the first place I had my very first meal during my first touched down in this lovely country- NZ especially South Island...Can't wait to catch up with you too, in fact me and hubby love traveling, and NZ is my favorite country among all..

    LOVE CAROL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog