< Minced Meat Japanese Tofu > is one of my secret recipes, also one of my specialty dishes and my honey's favorite too. I had created this recipe because I prefer steamed tofu than fried one and it's simply easy to be prepared.
3 tube Japanese Tofu (cut into 4-6 pieces)
300g Chicken or pork (depends on preference oneself ) (minced)
5 stalk Chili padi (sliced)
1 tsp Garlic (chopped)
2 tbsp Oyster sauce
1.5 tbsp Dark soy sauce
0.5 tbsp Pepper
0.5 tsp Salt
Dark Soy Sauce
1) Mince the chicken or pork .
2) Cut chili padi into slices.
3) Cut Japanese tofu into 4-6 pieces every tube.
4) Place the tofu pieces on dish, and steam in a steamer around 20 min.
5) Heat up the wok with 2 tbsp cooking oil.
6) Stir fry garlic til fragrant.
7) Add minced chicken/pork and stir fry till cooked.
8) Add chili padi and all the seasoning, mix well.
9) Lastly take out the steamed tofu from the steamer, top over the minced meat onto the steamed tofu.