Wednesday, 23 November 2011

An Amateur Skiing Experience In South Korea

Expert skier always seems to be so impressive to me, I hope I could be one of them gliding down the vertical slope steadily and feel the pleasurable sensation of flying speed, somehow I wouldn't have the guts doing that, in fact I haven't had any skiing experience prior my visit to <Daemyung Vivaldi Park Ski World> at South Korea, haha..that's sort of shame.

<Vivaldi Park> offers dual mainly part- <Ski World> & <Ocean World>. As a matter of fact I went there during winter month, therefore visited <Ski World> as to be expected. <Ski World> is known for its wide and long slopes which is popular among beginners. They offer ski and snowboard lesson for beginners up to advanced level. Besides various of competitions and events as mogul ski competitions and world snowboard championships are held every year in here due to its Extreme Park which has an international norm of a 160m long super-pipe and 8 ramps for jumping, hence it highly popular among snowboarders.


We were leaving from our hotel <Saint Hiyan Hotel> toward <Ski World> which is neighboring our hotel early in the morning, so excited~^^

Reached <Ski World> and grabbed our ski equipments, learned several fundamental knowledge of skiing as how to wear or remove ski, how to stop, how to balance our bodies while skiing and certain tips of being safety.  

Sort of nerveous before going for my very first skiing experience..yohoo~

Haha...I could "walk" very fast with my ski on, but my honey gotta remove his ski while walking..

Had ourselves some cool posing before started our practical skiing drill..stay calm..

Cool~

Are you ready..hehe...

Checking my ski equipment in well function...a bunch of beginners were standing in row on the top of the slight slope for demographics, me one of them..here I go!!!

While everyone was struggling to start the move, I had stepped out to become the first among all and gliding down...it was speedy yet I could balance my body so well without falling down like the other beginners during the entire periods while being in <Ski World>, so proud of me..hehe..

Although I had none experienced of falling down..yet I had another problem where..I couldn't able to stop my move of gliding down only if someone to stop me, or else I would be continued to slide away to nowhere..haha..I have learned the skill to stop from an expert, somehow I couldn't practical it even though I could easily balance myself so well without tumbling  >.<

Haha..no one stopped me, therefore I had nearly slided toward the building, luckily crashed no ones especially kids, owing to strong man could stop me without falling but kids couldn't..Thanks God!

Now my honey's turn to express himself on skiing..

My honey's skiing not bad as a beginner huh..hooray~

Cool place for winter getaway~

We didn't manage go to more adventure slopes for those skiing experts where can be reached by the ski-lift to the apex owing to the time was limited (we gotta rush for other destination before too late) and we're rather dabbler in skiing, it may cause ourselves or even others in highly dangers by drilling at that sort of areas, so better don't inflict much suffering to others. ^^

I love cold, I love snow~

It was crowded everywhere...

We enjoyed the moments being there and the maiden experience of skiing for both of us.

Magnificent view of the <Ski World>, fully covered by brilliant white snow~

Cleaning and defrosting the ski equipments on our own before returning to center.

Prepared to leave for another destination- <Mt Sorak>....

Korean kids dressed appropriately looks adorable..many of them can be skiing so well in very young age..impressive~

We were leaving...we have had a very great time in <Ski World> for our very first and amateur experience of skiing...awesome~




Address:
Daemyung Vivaldi Park Ski World 
Gangwon-do Hongcheon-gun Seo-myeon Palbong-ri 1290-16
Tel: +82-33-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
      +82-1588-4888 (English, Japanese, Chinese)






1 comment:

  1. Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this blog. It's simple, yet effective.
    A lot of times it's hard to get that "perfect balance" between usability and visual appeal. I must say you have done a great job with this. Also, the blog loads very fast for me on Firefox. Superb Blog!

    My web blog new cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog