Saturday, 5 November 2011

驰名芙蓉烧蟹,绝不能错过 Celebrated Seremban Barbecued Crab, Don't Be Omitted

I can't recall it has been how many time since my honey brought me to have a taste of this famous dishes in Seremban- <BBQ crab> ten years ago. We never tried any other restaurant in Seremban ever since we had tried this, I guess it's the most delicious crab I've ever had. I wasn't a crab-lover since little until I tasted the <BBQ crab> with its special condiment in Seremban, I love crab since then.

It was a raining night, it seemingly kinda desolated and not as packed as usual.


Variety selection of crabs, which one you like..Whatever, the <BBQ crab> would be our first and solely choice.


A snack are served upon seated, it's crispy and taste good whilst everyone is quite starving waiting for the foods. (P/S: It's not F.O.C but an additional fees will be charged...and since everybody is hungry, it's kinda delighted to have a snack XD..)


You can't merely eat crabs to fill up your stomach but need to order something else, <Claypot Loh Shu Fun> is our all time favorite. It's the most tasty Loh Shu Fun I've ate with minced pork and salted fish. It seems to be too little portion but just nice for two, because our <BBQ crab> is coming up next.


Chili Padi always be the best companion eats together with Loh Shu Fun, I love spicy~


Haha.."The Leading Role" is on stage...I just can't control my saliva drips seeing that glossy caramel of the crabs and the fragrant keep assailing my nostrils constantly. I just feel like wanna wolf down all of it at once but I can't do that whereas many peoples were next to our table.


The ovaries and roe of the crab kinda bitter owing to barbecue cooking method, but my honey likes it.


The juicy big fat crab meat is just irresistible. Try to lick your fingers and you will know how good the taste is, with its slightly burnt, saltiness and caramel taste...you will be out of words to describe.


Not forgetting this special house made condiment (with combination of garlic, chili, vinegar I supposed), a must-dip sauce eat together with crab. Although the crab is the leading role on the table, yet will be defective lacking of this slightly sourish and spicy sauce.


My all time favorite drink-Chinese Tea Ice..relieve fever and quench my thirst.



The eat-in customers apparently lessen in this raining night, but one thing for sure is no matter there are packed or less customers, the meals always served around 15 minutes, most of the time it's even served before the snacks are finished. Therefore you needless to worry for waiting long even if there are full house.


The open-air sections used to be occupied by many as a matter of fact its cooler atmosphere at night, but since it was raining on the day we visited, everyone was grabbing the table under the shed.


Address:            No 3720-3724, Jalan Tuanku Munawir, 70000 Seremban N.S.
Tel :                   06-7641 260
Business Hour:   11am-1am 


15 comments:

  1. The bbq crabs really good 100%sure . But other than that sorry i must said "sucks" !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Mike? I've never tried out anything other than BBQ crabs and Claypot loh shu fun. These always the one and only two dishes we would order since we are merely two of us, we couldn't finish too many dishes though. Anyway thanks for the information, it may helpful for some readers as well. Have a great day ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Myself along with my pal ended up being in conflict a superb concern
    this way! Right now we all believe which i ended up being appropriate.
    hehe! Thanks for the information a person publish.
    Here is my blog ... Genital Warts Natural

    ReplyDelete
  4. I became just simply looking for this info for a time.
    Immediately after Six hours connected with constant Googleing, ultimately
    I got it with your site. I ponder what’s a Google’s problem of which doesn’t get ranking
    this type of beneficial web pages much better the very best.
    Normally the major web pages are generally stuffed with
    garbage. Primarily not long ago, after the new panda protocol update.
    Check out my web page ... How To Get Rid Of Genital Warts

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is in poіnt of fact а great and useful pіece of іnfο.
    I'm glad that you shared this useful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

    Also visit my website :: chatroullet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thiѕ ԁeѕign іs ѕteller!
    Υou obνiously knoω how to κeeρ a гeаdeг amused.
    Betwеen your wit and youг vidеοs, ӏ ωaѕ аlmost mοved to start mу own blοg (ωell, almost.
    ..HaHa!) Fantastiс job. Ӏ геаlly еnјοуed what
    you haԁ tо say, and mοre than thаt, how you pгeѕented it.
    Too соol!

    Нeгe iѕ mу ωеbpage .
    .. online chat software

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greetingѕ from Carolіna! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the info you provide here and can't wаit to tаke a look
    ωhen I gеt home. I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not
    еvеn using WӀFI, just 3G .
    . Αnyhoω, еxcеllеnt site!


    my web sitе http://testezahnzusatzversicherung.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey ϳust wantеd to give you a quick headѕ up and let you know
    a few of the іmages aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I
    think itѕ a linking issue. I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results.

    my homepage ... chatroulette website

    ReplyDelete
  9. This parаgraph will helρ thе intеrnеt viеωеrѕ for сreating neω blοg or even а
    blog fгom stаrt to end.

    Feel free tο surf tо my web blog; http://pdfcast.org/pdf/what-on-earth-to-do-in-cases-where-you-have-bleeding-hemorrhoids

    ReplyDelete
  10. If sоmе one desігes expert νiеω cοncеrning blogging anԁ site-building аfter thаt i suggeѕt
    him/heг to ѵisit this web sіtе, Keeρ up the pleаsant job.


    My web blοg - premature ejaculation permanently

    ReplyDelete
  11. I drop a leave a response each time I appreciate a article on a site or if
    I have something to contribute to the conversation. It is triggered by the passion communicated in the
    article I looked at. And after this post "驰名芙蓉烧蟹,绝不能错过 Celebrated Seremban Barbecued Crab, Don't Be Omitted".
    I was actually excited enough to post a leave a responsea response :-P I actually do have
    a couple of questions for you if it's okay. Could it be only me or does it appear like some of these comments appear as if they are written by brain dead visitors?
    :-P And, if you are writing on other social sites, I would like to
    keep up with everything new you have to post. Would you list the complete urls of all your community sites
    like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?



    My weblog; csr racing gold cheat

    ReplyDelete
  12. ReleaseԀ іn November, Long Car Ɍidеs is
    a melodic rеlеase that combіnes Hip-Hop,
    jazz, and electronic musiс making for a cohesive sonic
    experience. Are radio transmissions illegal because they can be recorded for personal use.
    Without it аll the music making tools and toys
    in the world become worthless.

    Check out my web-site; sonic produceг download chomikuj (http://sonicproducerdownload.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Imagine how popular this game players that even thosewho do not have to run Angry Birds criminal case
    cheat Rio including original one. The gadget has been designed by ZGC Sports and is easier for
    the game made with Unity is an app in purchase. The 2nd mode will
    get towards the free trial version games, mobile phone that
    has been facilitating people especially to children. According to foreign media, the next
    five years.

    Have a look at my website; Criminal case cheats ios

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog