Wednesday, 7 December 2011

Beauty Tips: Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara


I'm not a fake lashes lover, but I do love to be having a long and curl lashes ( which I don't have naturally ). Therefore I've been searching for a lasting, long, curl, water proof and smudge proof mascara since always, yet they usually do not come all in one, basically mascara which containing formula for water resistants normally can't resistant to smudge (sweat, oil and heat ) and nor on the contrary. The problem is I'm living in a tropical country, heat and humid for entire year, so every mascara I've tried before didn't seem to work on my face. I bought a water proof mascara, it melted anyway when I was sweating which containing oil. Then I bought a smudge proof mascara, yet it dropped as fragments beneath my eyes due to the fibers composition when dampen with water by unintentionally or used it on any aquatic motion ( I want to have a sparkling and gorgeous eyes either even when I'm swimming :P ).

Eventually I've found my dream mascara which containing formula for sweat proof, water proof and even delivers an even more powerful and long lasting curling effect, it's a product brand from Japan <Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara> & < Kiss Me Heroine Make Volume & Curl Mascara>, yet I would rather prefer Long & Curl instead of Volume & Curl, it depends on individual demand as well. And it costs Rm 49.90 and available at any Watsons Pharmacy stores.


A polymer coating allows fibers to be mixed well with mascara liquid, enabling them to cling tightly to each and every lashes even to the thin tips, and its dramatically gorgeous lengthening effect will lengthen the eyelashes to 120%. Its water and oil-repellent wax coats the lashes which definitely resistant to tears, sweat, water, sebum or oil, completely preventing smudging. So many will ask, is it hard to remove? No worry at all, just use any waterproof & long-lasting eyes and lips make-up remover which contains 2 layers and certainly needs to shake well before use, I would recommend <Loreal Gentle Make-Up Remover for Eyes & Lips> and of course we can use Kiss Me Eyes Remover as well which I have never tried before. However we still need to remove it patiently (Tips: use the cotton fully soaked with remover, pat and press slightly on the lashes and leave for 5-10 seconds before slightly wipe out the mascara, it will be more easier to remove.)  The best result of <Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara>is proven by me after using for a couple of months in this hot and humid tropical climate. If you have the same problem with me, why not have a try on it. :-)

 

Before and after <Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara>, a huge difference isn't it? 







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog