I am a cheese lover, every dishes made of cheese would definitely drive me crazy. Cheese Baked Rice is absolutely one of them, somehow there are various types of Cheese Baked Rice, some with chicken, some with tuna, some with Broccoli, some with potatoes..and many more.
Today I'd like to prepare a very simple & easy recipe of <Tuna Cheese Baked Rice 芝士焗￼吞拿鱼饭>, yet extremely delicious according to my honey. ^^
1 can Tuna flakes or chunks in oil ( drained and crumbed )
1 can Campbell's mushroom paste ( add some water and cook until melted )
1 pack Cheese flakes ( Mozzarella or Parmesan )
4 slices Cheddar cheese ( 2 slices each portion or can be more )
1 Japanese Mayonnaise ( add as many as preference )
2 portiona Rice ( cooked )
1/2 tsp Pepper ( as preference )
- Place the cooked rice into 2 oven-safe baking dishes.
- Pour in the Campbell's mushroom soup on rice ( it's better add more to avoid rice becomes too dry after baked ).
- Place the crumbed tuna on rice to be fully covered.
- Squeeze Japanese mayonnaise as much as preference on tuna.
- Topping the dishes with Cheddar cheese and Mozzarella cheese ( or Parmesan cheese ).
- Baked in pre-heated oven at 180'C for about 20-25 minutes. ( or until cheese has melted and slightly browned. )
- Dishes are ready and served hot.
It's so fragrant...yummy! Very simple and easy recipe, isn't it? Just try it today ^^