Friday, 6 January 2012

Celebrity Chai Chee Prawn Noodle Singapore 新加坡名人莱市大虾面

<Chai Chee Prawn Noodle 莱市大虾面> which I went to was not located in Chai Chee region but its branch where be situated at East Coast Rd. I found it by unintentionally whereas I was happened to be staying at < Hotel Peranakan East Coast Rd > which was merely a few steps away from it. In fact there is another famous Prawn Noodle-<Beach Road Prawn Mee> next to it which is rather crowded and costly that I had tried a couple of days before, and I love their <Prawn & Pork Ribs Noodle>. However, as a result of it was on Saturday lunch time, <Beach Road Prawn Mee> was rather crowded than before by both the local Singaporeans and even foreigners,  therefore I prefer this more quiet and desolated <Chai Chee Prawn Noodle>.

Quite nostalgia sense of shop signboard from the outside ^^

Perhaps it was still early for lunch, hence still have plenty of unoccupied seats.^^

A giant calligraphy on the wall, increasing the feeling of nostalgia.

A couple of buckets filled with cooked shrimps have been ready at the nook of the restaurant, we could tell that they don't even lack of customers but have had certain diners come daily on certain hour.

The signature dish- <Prawn & Pork Noodle>....Taste good, it's almost equally tasty with the <Beach Road Prawn Mee> at the next door. However I wish their noodle can be well-cooked and more mushy, in fact I love mushy than hard texture noodle. ^^

<Chai Chee Chopped Meat Noodle 菜市肉脞面>, another signature dish in house..I prefer this than <Prawn Noodle> because it's more spicy (I love spicy) and the noodle is different kind with the <Prawn Noodle>, it's not hard but chewy texture. ( If you dislike the sour taste, do remind them while not to add vinegar while taking order ).

They have framed up the press reports of their restaurant.

Various noodles are served in addition to "Prawn Noodle".

Wow! Seemingly it's kinda popular among Singapore celebrities ( I guess so because I'm not familiar with Singapore artists ), sorry to say I didn't know if just the look from the outside and diner. :P

Yeah! I want to be one of them either ^^

Look at my big prawn, yummy! (Haha..my puffy eyes due to lack of sleep the night before,terrible!)

Say yummy!

Wanna have some?



Address:     382 East Coast Road Singapore (428987)
Tel:            (65) 63457962











1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lott for sharing this with all of us you reqlly
    recognize what you'respeaking about! Bookmarked. Please additionally discuss with
    my web site =). We could have a hyperlink alternate agreement between us

    My homepage: m88.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog