<Fried Noodle> is known as <Mee Goreng> in Malaysia, I love it ever since my mum cooked it when I was little. I have my mum's gene thus we both like spicy foods, and no surprise that I cook this with chili according to my mum's recipe :P
As my recipe to prepare a simple < Fried Noodle>, I would like to use shelled-shrimps much to bring up more fragrant and umami tastes < Fried Shelled-Shrimps Chili Noodle 辣椒虾米炒面 >.
1-2 pack Noodles
300g Prawn ( Shell-peeled )
300g Porks or Chickens ( in slices )
1/2 bowl Shelled-shrimps ( chopped )
3- 6 tbsp Blended chili ( Recipe click here )
1-2 cups Water
2 tbsp Cooking oil
2tbsp Oyster sauce
1tsp Salt ( as preference because shelled-shrimps will cause salty taste. )
1/2tsp MSG or sugar ( or as preference )
- Heat up wok with 2tbsp cooking oil.
- Add in blended chili and stir-fry until aromatic.
- Add shelled-shrimps, stir-fry and mixture with chili.
- Mix in meats and prawn, stir-fry for a while until cooked.
- Replenish 1-2 cups water into mixtures.
- Add seasonings.
- Turn down the fire to medium level to avoid dry out and scorched.
- Pour in both noodles and sprouts, stir-fry with mixtures constantly until they have well-cooked and dry ( depends on individual preference, to me I like the noodles to be more mushy texture, therefore I would like to add more water to keep it cook more longer minutes ).
Dadaaa...the <Fried Shelled-Shrimps Chili Noodle 辣椒虾米炒面> is ready to be served, the recipe is completely easy and simple.