Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Beauty Tips: Maybelline NY Watershine Collagen Lip Gloss

<Maybelline New York> is a American makeup brand sold worldwide and owned by L'Oreal. It was created by Ianaya New York chemist T.L.William in 1915. And the slogan goes as "Maybe She's Born With It, Maybe It's Maybelline"...Yes, maybe I was born with Maybelline too, I love using Maybelline's lip glosses as well as mascara ( before I changed to the Japan brand Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara ). The matter I always consider is value for money, hence it's rare for me to purchase those high prestige brands which have special counseling counters such as SK II, Shiseido, Clinique and many more...I'm not saying these brands are not worthy, they sold in high price and still has many people consuming, it has to be a reason, but to me I would rather spend more money for traveling...haha..my personal view. Therefore Maybelline is the perfect choice for me since it has the cheapest price (compares to Loreal, Revlon and etc..), easily to get (Watsons, Guardian and other pharmacy stores) and has its fundamental fame among all.

< PC 21 > is my favorite shade among ten shades of the <Watershine Collagen Lip Gloss> range, it has very sheer look with natural pout. Did I ever tell you I don't like wearing bright color lipstick? With its collagen element, fine lines on our lips seem to be reducing and smooth after we put on the lip gloss, and yet has a plumper-looking lips. Still, it claims to contain a "self-refreshing formula" which requires you to purse your lips to make the gloss shiny again. However it doesn't leave any sticky feeling but super shiny and twinkle on lip.

I pretty much love the super shiny pout when I'm wearing <Maybelline NY Watershine Collagen Lip Gloss>, my face naturally seems growing and looking radiant with it.


For more information, please click Maybelline New York





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog