Sunday, 26 February 2012

Instant Siam Kuay Teow Soup


My cousin sister has brought me this <Instant Siam Kuay Teow Soup> ( I don't know what it's called in Thai ) when she came back from Phuket Island, Thailand. She was being so thoughtful since she knows I loves Thailand Kuay Teow Moo  ( Pork Kuay Teow Soup ) (Click Here). Moreover it's easy to prepare and very close with the Bangkok authentic taste.

I can't translate the name of it, because they all are in Thai..

Prepare portion of sliced pork as preference...

The dried kuay teow in the packet...

The soup base, garlic oil and chili powder in the packet...

Boil up 350ml water in pot...

Add the dried kuay teow into boiling water...

Add sliced pork or any meat/ vegetable and simmer for 3 minutes....

Add soup base, stir well....

Served hot...

This is the chili powder my aunt bought from Bangkok..Since I am insanely addicted to spice, I would add another 2 tablespoons chili powder my own...YUM!

The taste of the <Instant Kuay Teow> from Thailand is comparable with < Kuay Teow Moo > ( Pork Kuay Teow Soup ) which I have had in Bangkok last year~❤❤





1 comment:

  1. I use to buy these all the time in CA, i cant find them anywhere now, Where can i buy these at?!?!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog