Thursday, 9 February 2012

My ❤ Toy: iPad 2

I've got my 2011 Anniversary ( 08July ) gift from my Honey, and it was iPad 2-64GB from <Apple>...Hooray! I love it so much.❤❤❤  
The funny thing was I had got my <iPad Smart Cover> a week before received my iPad 2, and it's pink..I love Pink.❤❤❤




Just delivered my iPad 2...yeah!

Open up my gift....

<iPad 2> with a free laser engraving from Apple online store...so touched!

My honey has adding a personal laser-engraved message to my iPad 2..love it~

"Randy Lee Loves Carol Hoo Forever 8 July 2001"- The vow of love from my honey~❤❤❤

<iPad 2-64GB>

Lovely <iPad Smart Cover> in pink....

The lovely <iPad Smart Cover> in pink protects, wakes up, stands up and brightens up my iPad 2....

Standing in every angle...

The rear view of <iPad 2>...






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog