Friday, 10 February 2012

My ❤ Toy: MacBook Air SuperDrive

 My <MacBook Air SuperDrive> was a gift from my honey either, I've got it a couple of days right after I have had my MacBook Air on my birthday ❤❤❤. <MacBook Air SuperDrive> connects to McBook Air or Mac mini with Lion Server with a single USB cable and fits easily into a travel bag whether at the office or on the road. It lets us install software and play and burn both CDs and DVDs, including double-layer DVDs. It's compact and convenient.


The rear view~

It's slightly bigger than a CD case, the <MacBook Air SuperDrive> slips easily into your travel bag and only takes up little space on desk or when we hit the road.


Yeah! I can burn CDs, DVDs or play DVD's movies with <MacBook Air SuperDrive> henceforth...❤❤❤




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog