Monday, 13 February 2012

Whittaker's Chocolate Of New Zealand To Die For

This is <Whittaker's> chocolate I've found in New Zealand has variety flavors such as Peanut Slab, Almond Gold, Kiwifruit, Cocoa Dark Ghana, Coconut Slab and etc...Yet I love "Almond Gold" the most. 
In fact I noticed this chocolate brand in the petrol station neighboring my hotel at Christchurch on the first day we reached NZ, but there have nothing left but Peanut Slab, so it has left me no choice and I just bought the Peanut Slab and found that was really great taste. Therefore I desperately looked for it the next day when we reached Greymouth. Fortunately I've found it in the supermarket in township, and in addition to Peanut Slab they have all other flavors. So I decided to buy 3 of the Almond Gold chocolate (in a pack) which was merely cost NZ$ 1.99. And it tasted even more better than Peanut Slab.
( We bought a lot more afterward along the journey southbound and find out this was the cheapest one among all stores in Queenstown, Fox Glacier, Christchurch...We should have bought more from Greymouth Supermarket ).

The "Whittaker's Almond Gold" chocolate has very dense milky taste and loads of crunchy crushed almond nuts. I love it so much and have eat a lot during my visit in New Zealand. And yet had bought a family-sized blocks of "Kiwifruit" chocolate for my cousin in Singapore. However we have been told that the <Whittaker's Chocolate> is actually sold in Singapore either and yet a lot more expensive than what we had bought in NZ. In addition to Singapore, the products are exported to Australia and some New Zealand shops in United Kingdom either. Too bad, they don't export to Malaysia. Therefore my cousin used to buy them from Singapore for me since then although it's much more expensive compares with NZ, she is a thoughtful lovely cousin after all. 




3 comments:

  1. I do accept as true with all the concepts you have presented in your post.
    They're very convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are very quick for starters. Could you please extend them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.

    Visit my blog didier

    ReplyDelete
  2. Social Triggers For Video Student Loans People - I have noticed the same avoidant patterns in each of the Phases mentioned and give it a go.
    It could send up to 100 percent of firewood purchasers reported having to
    trade some of their representatives in the outdoors. By offering incredible deals on what consumers
    are actually looking for.

    Feel free to visit my web page - Private Student Loans for People

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one with coconut is very good too. It's a pity that they don't sell that here in malaysia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog