Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Bershka- Second Hunting For My Favorite Collection

I've deeply falling in love with < Bershka > since I bought my very first outfits from Prague, Czech Republic ( Click ) on April 2011. I felt a huge regret for merely buying 2 pieces clothes when I came back from Prague, I was looking for its brand madly throughout my country-Malaysia ever since. Bad news, there were none of it in Malaysia market ( however Bershka has launched their first outlet in Malaysia 7, 8 months later ). In the middle I was giving up of looking for it elsewhere, surprisingly I saw < Bershka > shows up my very eyes the time I was in Marina Square Shopping Mall, Singapore a couple of months later. It drove me crazy, I went in and started hunting for my plunders during the second time access to < Bershka >.

Haha...Did I tell you that I madly in love Single Shoulder Shirt? I didn't want to feel any regret as what happened in Prague, I bought every color of the range at a stretch~Yeah!!!

My Bershka Collection~

This green color was my favorite one due to its season trend then~

The somewhat fold short sleeve design has awesome effect covering our upper flab-arm.

How do I look in this green color single shoulder shirt? My honey said I look thinner and sexy by exposing my collarbone.



There are seven colors of them, I love all of them anyway~❤❤❤

This is another Single Shoulder Shirt I love the most with its beautiful Leopard pattern~❤❤❤

Leopard lady in town..haha..

Single Shoulder Shirt with Star pattern on it~ It's fascinating~



Bershka
Marina Square Shopping Mall
6 Raffles Boulevard, Marina SquareSingapore 039594

Tel:  +65 6339 8787
Opens daily 10am - 10pm




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog