The following dishes < Dried Chili Braised Pork 辣椒干烩五花肉 > has slightly hot & spicy, guess it fits many Asian people's taste especially Southeast Asia regions. The spicy texture will be provoking our taste buds in this all-year summertime climate, at least it effective to my honey. He loves the dishes so well that he could able to finish two large plates of rice with the dishes.
500g Pork belly ( cut into cubes & slags removed <Click Here for method> )
100g Dried chili ( wash & drained )
10 stalks Chili padi ( cut into half )
2 bulbs Onion ( cut into cubes )
1 piece Ginger ( diced )
2 stalks Spring onion ( cut into 1 inch length )
2 tbsp Cooking oil
1 tsp Salt ( or as preference )
1 tsp Pepper ( or as preference )
2 tbsp Dark soy sauce
2 tbsp Light soy sauce
3 tbsp Oyster sauce
2 tbsp Blended chili ( Click Here For Recipe )
1 tbsp Sesame oil
1 tbsp Chinese cooking wine
3 tbsp Vinegar
2 tbsp Sugar
1 cup Water
- Heat up wok with cooking oil.
- Add in the processed-pork cubes and deep-fry until cooked, set aside.
- With the remaining oil, stir-fry ginger until fragrant, followed by onion, dried chili, chili padi.
- Premix seasonings and add into wok.
- Return the pork into the wok, toss well.
- Reduce heat and cover with lid, simmer until the meat is tender and sauce is thick.
- Add in the spring onion at last, dish and ready to be served.