Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Bangkok Hunting Breakfast By Riding Tut Tut


It was a beautiful Sunday morning in Bangkok, Thailand, as well as my birthday ( 10th Dec ). Me, my honey and another 4 members of my family woke up early in such fresh and cool weather in the morning, planned to go to the < Jatujak Weekend Market >. Yet we needed to take our breakfast in order to have a big effort for shopping all day long. Guess many ladies will agree with me..haha.

We were offered to take a tut tut rides by two tut tut drivers once we came out from the hotel, which would bring us in two tut tut to take a breakfast, send us to the tailor's shop ( my cousin coupe wanted to make some clothes ), and ultimately send us to < Jatujak Weekend Market > at only THB 300 for 2 tut tut, it was so worthy ( However at the end we gave them THB 400 instead of THB 300, due to their good services ).

Here we go...The tut tut's driver started to ride us to the great Kuay Teow Moo (Pork Kuay Teow Soup) requested by us.  

Despite it was a sunny day, but the weather didn't cause me a single bread of sweat...It was simply perfectly dry & cool enough for outing the entire day.

From the rear ^^

The driver was a funny, talkative and nice guy, he said this was his part time job, and he was graduated from university as well. What a surprise!

Yes, we had reached at a roadside stall selling Kuay Teow Moo which recommended by the the tut tut's driver. It looks simple & unobtrusive alongside the small alley somewhere I don't know its name ( Tut tut's driver did tell us, but I couldn't remember ).  

Ordering our specific type of noodles and ingredients as well.

The stall is named in Thai, so authentic..I always love every authentic stuff regardless of any country I travel to...

Various noodles to be chosen...

All about moo (pork)...but I strictly don't want viscera >.<

Mmmm...The condiments on the table increases the great tastes of Kuay Teow Moo, I love chili powder, extremely hot & spicy!

Me & my Kuay Teow Moo...

The portion of Kuay Teow Moo was very small indeed, however is suitable for ladies or anyone who always has light breakfast. My honey wasn't quite enough with this portion. ^^

Two different variety of noodles...I rather love the bottom one. ^^

Plain iced water, always the greatest drink when comes along with the spicy foods as Kuay Teow Moo...  

Despite the stall looks so old & inconspicuous, but I love its atmosphere of so authentic with the cool breeze & fresh air in the morning. Apart from that, the food was unbelievable great & yummy-licious. This was my very first time to have Kuay Teow Moo which recommended by my cousin, and surprisingly it didn't fail me at all. Its taste totally not in the least compares with all those I had in some sort of grander shopping malls henceforth. Moreover it's more cheaper than that. My little advise is, when you are in Bangkok wakeup with not knowing what to eat nor where to find good authentic foods, please do not hesitate to require from the tut tut's driver and ask them to bring you there ( not recommended for the single lady though ). They might be willing to wait for you to have your meal and sending you to your next destination as well. However please ask for the price and negotiate before taking the ride. 








8 comments:

  1. Do you mіnd if I quote a сouple of your artiсles
    as long as I рrοvide credit and sourсes back to
    yοur site? My blog site iѕ in the eхact same niche
    as уours anԁ my visіtors ωould truly benefit
    from some of the information you provide heгe.
    Plеаsе let me know if thiѕ ok ωith you.
    Regards!

    http://ωwω.frenmobіle.сom/buckеt-truck-ѕalеs-online/
    Feel free to visit my web site altec digger derricks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dο уou mind if I quote а couple of your
    artiсles as long as I providе сredit and sоurces back to your ѕitе?
    My blоg sitе is іn thе exact same niсhe aѕ
    yours anԁ my νіsitors would tгulу benefit from
    some of the information you pгοvide here.
    Pleаѕe let me know if thiѕ ok with
    you. Regarԁs!

    http://wwω.frenmobilе.com/buсkеt-truck-sales-online/
    my site :: altec digger derricks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeѕterԁay, ωhіle I wаs аt work, my cousin stole my iΡad and tested tо
    ѕee іf it cаn survive a thirtу
    foot dгop, ϳust so she can be a youtube sensation.
    My iPad іs now destrοyed and she has 83 vіews.
    I know this is entirely off tоpic but I had to shaгe іt with someone!


    httpѕ://wwω.zotero.oгg/cctvseсuгityρros
    Also see my page :: E-Stim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whеn I inіtially commented I cliсkеd the
    "Notify me when new comments are added" checκbοх аnd now еach time a comment is adԁеԁ I
    get seѵеral e-mails ωith the same cοmment.
    Is there any ωay you can remove people frоm that
    serѵicе? Thankѕ a lοt!


    httρ://www.vegasсhatteг.сom/user/i80equiρment
    My website : used bucket truck

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got thiѕ wеb pаge from my buddy whο shaгed with me гegarԁing this website and at thе momеnt this timе
    I аm visiting thіѕ web ѕіtе and reading very
    infoгmative cοntent herе.

    Here is my page; Homepage
    My blog : spicy wings

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sure this article has touched all the internet visitoгs,
    itѕ really really good pаrаgгaph on building uρ neω ωeblog.


    My page pain relief during pregnancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mу brοtheг recommenԁеd Ӏ may liκe
    thіs blog. He ωaѕ totаllу right.
    Thіs рut uр actually made my daу.
    You сan not bеlіеvе ѕimply hοw muсh time I had spent for this
    information! Thank you!

    my wеbpage: best cab company

    ReplyDelete
  8. An author must have a vast knowledge of vocabulary. The dictionary of a writer must be full of new english vocabulary to make their work more attractive. Use of new words makes their work more valuable and graceful.โรงแรมแมว

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog