Ingredients ( 4-5 person portion )
500g Chicken ( cubed )
1 large bowl Mix vegetable
1 pack Mozzarella shredded cheese
1 pack Campbell's mushroom or chicken instant soup powder
8-10 slice Chesdale cheese
1/2 tin Mushroom ( sliced )
2-3 tbsp Butter
1-2 bulb Onion ( cubed )
1 Black pepper
1 tsp Salt ( as preference )
1 Mayonnaise ( as preference )
- Heat up the wok.
- Reduce heat and add in 1 tbsp of butter ( to avoid of being scorched ).
- Immediate pour in the cubed onion, and stir-fry until fragrant.
- Add chicken & mushroom, stir-fry until the meat is cooked.
- Add salt and pepper as desire taste.
- Set aside.
- Cook rice for 4-5 portions with rice cooker ( add a little bit more water upon ordinary measure ).
- Add 1 to 2 tbsp of butter & the fried mixtures into the rice cooker.
- Lid on the rice cooker and cook the rice as usual routine.
- When the rice is cooked, mix well and scoop into 4 to 5 bowls.
- Set aside.
- Mix one pack of Campbell's instant soup powder with 4 cups of water in a pot.
- Heat up the pot and stir slowly, until the mixture boiled and melted completely.
- Pour in the mushroom/chicken soup evenly on every bowl of rice mixture.
- Spread an appropriate amount of mayonnaise to the rice ( more mayonnaise will cause more salty & slightly sour taste ), 1 tbsp will quite enough for me.
- Place evenly the shredded Mozzarella cheese upon mayonnaise ( every one pack of Mozzarella just enough for 4-5 portions ).
- Scatter an appropriate amount of black pepper as preference.
- Eventually topping the rice mixture with Chesdale cheese.
- Preheat microwave or oven at 180'C.
- Send it to microwave/oven at 180'C and bake for 20 minutes, or until the cheese surface slightly brown.
- Served hot.
The easy-peasy, simple, yummy yet sumptuous meal < Chicken Baked Rice 芝士鸡焗饭 > is done just within an hour. I bet most of the kids are gonna love it, just like my niece. ^^