French Loaf or Baguette is something you can easily get from any bakery. My recipe today is all about French loaf, a light yet substantial pastry can be done so speedy and easy. You may use any meat your preference instead of tuna, for instance, salmon, chicken or seafood. It was happened to be I have tuna chunk in my pantry, therefore I'm gonna post this recipe of <Tuna Cheese French Loaf ( Baguette ) 吞拿魚芝士法国面包 > today, and my niece loves it so much.
1 French loaf ( cut into 1.5 inches section )
1 tin Tuna chunk
5-6 slice Chesdale cheese ( cut into small part in order to ease the practice of topping )
2 tbsp Mayonnaise
2-3 tbsp Butter
1 tsp Pepper
1 Black pepper ( as preference )
- Cut french loaf into 1.5 inches or as preference. Set aside.
- Add 2 spoonful of mayonnaise & 1 tsp of pepper into tuna chunk, mix well.
- Spread butter on one side of french loaf as picture shown. ( the thicker butter applies will make more salty taste, lessen the butter if you don't like to be too salty ).
- Set a spoonful or more tuna mixture on top of the butter.
- Topping every single french loaf with chesdale cheese in small part.
- Place into the microwave with custom function for "Pizza", or set approximately 2 minutes at 95'C in manual setting.
Dadaa...The simple, easy yet substantial refreshment of the day has done so speedy. Have a try ^^