Have I ever told you I love everything about cheese regardless of what dishes it is ( or perhaps most of them ). Jacket Potato is one of them. Potato always become a perfect vegetable compatible with cheese. It was so happening I have potatoes, cheese and tuna in the pantry, I've got the ideal of making the < Tuna Cheesy Jacket Potato > all by my own recipe my own creation with my very imagination...haha. Hope it won't much differ from what I've had in the Western-styled restaurant and cafe. ^^
1 tin Tuna chunk in vegetable oil ( drained & flaked )
4 Potatoes ( wash & brush )
2 tbsp Mayonnaise
2-3 pieces Chesdale Cheese ( cut into small pieces )
1-2 tbsp Vegetable oil/ Olive oil
1 tsp Pepper ( or as preference )
1 tsp Salt ( or as preference )
- Wash & brush away the dirts from the potatoes skin.
- Prick several times with fork.
- Pour some 1-2 tbsp vegetable oil/ olive oil and rub over the potatoes.
- Disperse 1 tsp of salt over it.
- Preheat the oven or microwave to 200'C.
- Place the potatoes in the oven/ microwave and bake for 30 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked ( Depend on the size of your potatoes, and the baking time of using oven should be prolong compares to microwave ).
- Cut a deep cross in the top of each potato.
- Mix well tuna flakes with mayonnaise & pepper ( an additional salt added if it doesn't salty enough ).
- Stuffed the potatoes with tuna mixture.
- Topping Chesdale Cheese in small pieces.
- Return to oven or microwave, bake until the cheese is melt and slightly golden-brown.
The < Tuna Cheesy Jacket Potato > is done and ready to be served. My family love it so much, seems like I had made it successfully. Well done to me!