Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Recipe: Tuna Cheesy Jacket Potato 吞拿鱼芝士焗马邻薯


Have I ever told you I love everything about cheese regardless of what dishes it is ( or perhaps most of them ). Jacket Potato is one of them. Potato always become a perfect vegetable compatible with cheese. It was so happening I have potatoes, cheese and tuna in the pantry, I've got the ideal of making the < Tuna Cheesy Jacket Potato > all by my own recipe my own creation with my very imagination...haha. Hope it won't much differ from what I've had in the Western-styled restaurant and cafe. ^^







Ingredients
1 tin               Tuna chunk in vegetable oil ( drained & flaked )
4                    Potatoes ( wash & brush 
2 tbsp            Mayonnaise
2-3 pieces      Chesdale Cheese ( cut into small pieces )
1-2 tbsp         Vegetable oil/ Olive oil


Seasonings
1 tsp             Pepper ( or as preference )
1 tsp             Salt ( or as preference )

 





Method
  1. Wash & brush away the dirts from the potatoes skin.
  2. Prick several times with fork.
  3. Pour some 1-2 tbsp vegetable oil/ olive oil and rub over the potatoes.
  4. Disperse 1 tsp of salt over it.
  5. Preheat the oven or microwave to 200'C.
  6. Place the potatoes in the oven/ microwave and bake for 30 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked ( Depend on the size of your potatoes, and the baking time of using oven should be prolong compares to microwave ).

 

 



  1. Cut a deep cross in the top of each potato.
  2. Mix well tuna flakes with mayonnaise & pepper ( an additional salt added if it doesn't salty enough ).
  3. Stuffed the potatoes with tuna mixture.
  4. Topping Chesdale Cheese in small pieces.
  5. Return to oven or microwave, bake until the cheese is melt and slightly golden-brown.

 
 

 



The < Tuna Cheesy Jacket Potato > is done and ready to be served. My family love it so much, seems like I had made it successfully. Well done to me!








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog