Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Kala Noodle Restaurant- Truck Stall With Its Down-To-Earth Noodle


There was an old truck stops alongside the main road before < Villa Nalinnadda ( Click Here ) >. In fact I didn't pay a close attention on it. I was thinking that there was a old dusty truck parked next to the entrance of villa the day we reached. Nevertheless I did remember what I have read some reviews through the webpage written by the guests who had stayed in the villa before, where they have highlighted that there was a great noodle stall right next to the villa. Therefore right after me and my honey have had our leisurely & luxury breakfast in room ( Click Here ) and heavenly morning swim ( Click Here ) in the villa, we eagerly looked for the stall before we started our motorbike-wandering the nearest attractions. 

In fact there is an non-eye catching stall on and behind the truck....

The chef with her warm smile while I was taking a photo of hers.

Simple kitchen and cashier...

The weather was hot enough to burn my skin, however the stall was quite snug & sheltered beneath the huge tree.

I quite love the atmosphere of the stall, with colorful umbrellas, bamboo tables and chairs under an old tree, in spite of the hot weather I dislike.

A very down-to-earth stall, simple & plain...but serves great food. That's why we shouldn't simply judge a book by its cover :-)

Close on every Friday, please bear in mind everyone would like to try this ^^

We were so fortunate the time we reached, the stall has less customers. My honey was too hungry to wait any longer..haha.

< Kala Noodle Restaurant

Very simple menu has very rare foods & beverages to choose, however the noodle is simply great enough for us.

A request from the stall owner to the guests to order food, pay and receive the ticket at the cashier for faster service. If they have rather lack of customers like the very first day we having our lunch, they would come and wait on you at your table. 

Were there any mistake on the menu? Clear soup noodle or tom yam noodle all cost THB 40.00 regardless of S, M or L? We had asked the waitress as well, and verified everything stated on the menu has no mistake. 

In addition to noodles, you may have rice with quick dishes, such as Roasted Spare Rib, Roasted Chicken or daily menu ( THB 60.00 ).

Hot & Cold Beverages or Fruit Shake such as Kiwi, Strawberry, Peach and Lychee & Mint Leave ( THB 50.00 ). In fact the fruit shakes are made by Villa Nalinnadda's kitchen, conversely, the guests in villa may order the noodle and have it at villa's lobby restaurant as well. I do believe both of the villa & Kala Noodle stall are affiliated to one proprietor. 

Extremely down-to-earth noodle fills into a very down-to-earth container, coconut shell. Very creative and environmentalism, the owner knows how to recycle the unusable stuff, and besides it also has very great result of heat preservation, the foods wouldn't get cool off easily. 

< Kuay Teow Moo > ( THB 40.00 ) literally means Noodle Pork in Thai language, it's the must eat food for me whenever being at any region of Thailand. 2 sort of soups to be chosen, clear soup or tom yam. The soup type we chosen was clear soup, as a matter of fact I love adding the extremely hot & spicy chili powder which we can find in all noodle stalls in Thailand. ( Clear soup always comes with fairly sweet taste, its taste perfectly matches with chili powder, whereas tom yam soup is kinda sour for adding chili powder ).

They have 3 choices of noodle, Rice Noodle, Glass Noodle And Egg Noodle. What we had ordered was Rice Noodle, so chewable texture, very yummy-licious.

My < Kiwi Shake > ( THB 50.00 )...so cooling & refreshing~

My honey's < Twinning Tea > ( THB 50.00 ) tastes not bad, in fact it is 2 layer tea.

Variety of condiments, and chili powder is my all time favorite comes with Thailand Kuay Teow Moo, so appetizing indeed....yumyum!!!

I keen to have my relish noodle before me, all with gusto...I'm gonna start now, pardon me :P

This was the second day during lunch hour, we were unfortunate that have no vacancy for seating. And we were told by the stall assistance to be seated at the villa's lobby restaurant, and our noodles would be served later. Despite the villa has the better environment to have our noodles, I would still prefer to be having it at the stall, so natural and down-to-earth. However we still have it in villa's lobby regardless, owing to I have fall in love with the noodle so badly. ❤❤❤




Location:
On a dusty truck next to Villa Nalinnadda Koh Samui
399/1-4 Moo1, Maret, Lamai, Samui, Thailand 84320 







19 comments:

  1. Looks yummy! Great post, Carol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The idea is thatthe FBI would then know what happened before the mainstream media picks it up.
    Did he survive the jump? And what happened to the
    loot, only a small part of which has ever surfaced?" http://wiki.costruth.com/index.php?title=User:MaybelleR Check before traveling to see whether your cell phone service provider offers service where you are traveling and also whether your cell phone will function there. Ask about rates and fees before leaving. Infra Gard is a public-private partnership for critical infrastructure protection sponsored by the FBI, with chapters in all 50 states.
    Here is my page : Cell phone number lookup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyway, the FBI bulletin says the majority of the protesters are expected to keep it peaceful and play by the rules, CNN
    reports, so if there really is a contingent planning to toss acid-filled eggs, bricks, and
    pipes, at least there won't be too many of them. For Seattle consumers these tips, blog posts and website information can help them make an educated decision about whether to take their cell phones with them overseas or make other arrangements for communications when they travel internationally. As a tech-savvy area of the country, the people of Seattleare assumed to be more aware and conscious of these communicationsissues. In fact, however, everyone needs to be educated as to their options for communicationwhen traveling outside their homecountry. http://tinyurl.com/amtx2ln Opera diva Maria Callas, Onassis's 'official' companion, appeared unannounced and a row ensued.

    Onassis told an aide: 'The two of them nearly came to blows. I had to separate them.' Before Maria
    left, she called Jackie a 'geisha girl'. Trinity hasdenied allegations of phone hacking, saying in a
    statement, "Trinity Mirror's position is clear. Our journalists work within the criminal law and the PCC code of conduct."
    Paul Dacre, editor of the Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday, also told a parliamentary committee last week that he was not aware
    of any story based on material that had been obtained unlawfully under his tenure.
    Stop by my homepage : cell phone number lookup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mulch Your Way To A Better Garden Mulching Benefits Organic And
    Inorganic Mulch Types

    Also visit my site Http://Breakroom2.Com/Blogs/User/Zelma7103
    Feel free to surf my web site ; mequon tree nursery

    ReplyDelete
  5. Should you say admit to crimes (real or not real) on blogs, could you be reported towards the
    police and be tried about what is written online?
    . What if the crime was simply a lie, as well as its a supposed crime you did internationally?
    .

    Feel free to surf to my homepage - http://monrezo360.com/index.php?do=/blog/50210/michigan-medical-marijuana-lawsuit-charges-state-registry-is-not-complying-/
    My website > Paxil Birth Defect

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heya! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the great work!

    Also visit my web page - pba

    ReplyDelete
  7. First of all I want to say superb blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your thoughts before writing. I have had trouble clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out there. I do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are usually wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or tips? Appreciate it!

    Review my weblog - klassenwiki.gutelaune.ch

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog.
    Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the nice
    quality writing, it's rare to see a nice blog like this one today.

    My blog post :: Jogja-Airport.Com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any
    widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my
    newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    Also visit my homepage ... cheap dental plans

    ReplyDelete
  10. What's up, this weekend is nice for me, for the reason that this moment i am reading this impressive informative post here at my house.

    Also visit my homepage - sanason.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mulching Benefits Organic And Inorganic Mulch Types
    Rubber Mulch The Best Playground Surface Material

    Feel free to visit my web site: www.kasok.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Every weekend i used to go to see this website, because i wish for enjoyment, since this this
    web site conations genuinely pleasant funny information too.


    my web site: http://lamphim.net/

    ReplyDelete
  13. If you desire to increase your knowledge only keep visiting this site and be updated with the newest information posted here.


    my homepage :: fbccollege.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What blogging website had the least invasive ads for free-account users?
    . Or what blogging website is the most suitable for someone wanting to begin a professional literary blog?
    .

    Look into my blog post ... http://www.gymkh.cz/Domů/tabid/40/EntryId/439/Soutez-v-Sherwoodu-otazka-c-15.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi it's me, I am also visiting this web site on a regular basis, this site is really pleasant and the people are truly sharing good thoughts.

    Look at my page; websitedesignxpert.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the good writeup. It in fact used to be a amusement account
    it. Look complicated to more brought agreeable from you!
    By the way, how can we keep in touch?

    Also visit my homepage ... cba.pl

    ReplyDelete
  17. Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this site, because i
    wish for enjoyment, for the reason that this this
    web site conations in fact good funny material too.

    Also visit my web-site; answers.Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    my web blog; Www.Phillytc.Com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog