I suppose most of the people who have been eaten Mediterranean Rice at Nando's, would definitely love it, at least me and my family do particularly kids ( my nephew & niece ). Therefore I decided to try with my very own recipe making this simple but yummy-licious < Mediterranean Butter Rice With Pan-Fry Black Pepper Sausage 地中海牛油饭与黑胡椒香肠 >. It has very easy-peacy method of cooking this, yet to be full regardless of lunch or dinner.
Ingredients & Seasonings ( for Mediterranean Butter Rice 4-5 portions )
5 cup Rice
5 tbsp Butter
2 bowl Mix vegetables
2 tsp Salt ( as preference, add more for more salty )
Ingredients & Seasonings ( for Pan-fry Black Pepper Sausages )
1 tbsp Butter
1 tbsp Cooking oil
1 bowl Sausage ( sliced )
1 bowl Chicken meatball ( diced )
1 tsp Black pepper ( as preference )
1 tsp Salt ( as preference )
- Heat up wok with 1 tbsp cooking oil.
- Reduce heat and add in 1 tbsp butter.
- Add sausages and meatballs, increase heat and stir-fry.
- Add black pepper and salt as preference.
- Stir-fry until fragrant and slightly brown.
- Set aside.
- Prepare 5 cups of coarse rice and water in the rice cooker as its measure.
- Add mix vegetables, 5 tbsp butter & 2 tsp of salt into rice cooker.
- Cook rice as usual routine.
- Mix well the rice & ingredients when it's cooked, add more salt if needed.
- Scoop out the cooked rice on plate and garnish with pan-fry black pepper sausages.
A simple and yummy-licious meal is ready to be served.
My niece and nephew love it so much ❤❤❤