< Mayo Tuna Spring Roll ( Popiah ) 美乃滋吞拿鱼薄饼 > has to be a simple, easy, speedy refreshment for your loved ones of the day. It can be made by adding mayonnaise or without it. Difference people has distinctive preference, some love it by adding mayonnaise and some like it to be an original tuna taste. For instance I more like the mayonnaise tuna spring roll, on contrary my honey love the one without mayonnaise. Therefore you may make both of it like I do.
1 tin Rex Tuna chunks in oil
1 Spring roll pastry
1 Magarine or butter ( Butter causes more salty taste )
- Spread some magarine on a piece of spring roll pastry.
- Topping with one teaspoon of tuna flakes.
- Optionally add mayonnaise or without ( It probably gives you two distinctive taste ever ).
- Fold the bottom part upward and following with the both sides.
- Place on a plate and preheat the oven at 180'degree.
- Bake the spicy tuna spring roll at 180'degree for 20 to 30 minutes ( Depends on how crisp your preference, some prefer more soft texture some prefer more crispy ).