< Salty Egg Fried French Bean 咸蛋炒四季豆 > is an extremely simple dishes to be prepared. I've had it before at many Chinese Restaurant, pretty much love it. Therefore I tried to cook it by my own recipe, and find it quite comparable with I had before in restaurant.
4 Salty eggs
1 plate French bean ( cut into small section )
1 tsp Garlic ( chopped )
2 tbsp Cooking oil
0.5 tsp Salt ( as preference )
- Boiling a pot of water, add some salt and cooking oil.
- Pour in the french bean, and cook for approximately 3-5 minutes or until cooked.
- Take out the french bean and drained. Set aside.
- Add salty eggs into the pot with water, and boil for 3 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Remove the albumen, remain the egg yolk.
- Crumble the egg yolk to be fragments.
- Heat up the wok with cooking oil, and sauté chopped garlic until fragrant.
- Add in egg yolk fragments, stir fry until it emits bubbles and becomes foamy state.
- Add in cooked french bean, stir fry until every single french bean has been completely coated with egg yolk.
- Add salt if the taste is not salty enough. ( The saltiness will be vary from every single salty egg we get, some might be more salty and some might be less )
- The dishes is ready to be served.
The dishes is so simple like 1,2,3....