1 Chicken ( cubed )
10 slices Ginger ( sliced )
1 bulb Garlic ( peeled )
2 stalks Green onion ( cut into small section )
Seasonings ( marinade chicken cubes )
3 tbsp Soy sauce
1 tbsp Oyster sauce
1 tbsp Soy sauce
2 tbsp Dark soy sauce
1 tbsp Chicken stock granule
4 oz Water
3 tbsp Shaoxing yellow wine ( Hua Diao )
- Marinade the chicken cubes with 3 tbsp soy sauce.
- Heat up the wok with 3 tbsp cooking oil.
- Add in the chicken cube and fry until fragrant and golden brown.
- Drain the oil and set aside.
- Heat up the clay pot with 2 tbsp cooking oil.
- Saute ginger slices and garlic until fragrant.
- Add in green onion and mix well.
- Place in the chicken cubes on top.
- Pour in the seasonings and cover the clay pot with lid.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 10 minutes or until the sauce becomes thick and meats become tender.
- Served hot.