< Spicy Tuna Spring Roll ( Popiah ) 吞拿魚辣薄餅 > is my simple and very own recipe, it can be done so quickly within minutes. However the chili tuna I'm using is quite spicy, for those who doesn't take spice foods may have other alternative filling as < Sushi Tuna Spring Roll ( Popiah )> (Click Here) or < Mayo Tuna Spring Roll ( Popiah )> (Click here).
1 tin Ayam Brand Chili tuna ( Light )
1 Spring roll pastry
1 Magarine or butter ( Butter causes more salty taste )
- Spread some magarine on a piece of spring roll pastry.
- Topping with one teaspoon of chili tuna flakes.
- Fold the bottom part upward and following with the both sides.
- Place on a plate and preheat the oven at 180'degree.
- Bake the spicy tuna spring roll at 180'degree for 20 to 30 minutes ( Depends on how crisp your preference, some prefer more soft texture some prefer more crispy ).
Dadaa....The < Spicy Tuna Spring Roll ( Popiah ) 吞拿魚辣薄餅 > is done, so simple, easy and speedy to be done as light refreshment or pastry for the afternoon or supper as well.
Mmmm...The chili tuna filling is so spicy and aromatic, I like it...
A simple and light pastry of the afternoon is done....