Friday, 25 January 2013

Cozy Lobby @ Villa Nalinnadda Koh Samui


It was the second day we stayed in Koh Samui, after we have had our Lovely & yummy breakfast ( Click Here ) leisurely back in room balcony with an extremely beautiful scenic pool & seaview unfold before our eyes, despite the enchanted atmosphere of the villa, we planned to roam the vicinity attractions instead. In fact < Villa Nalinnadda ( Click Here ) > Koh Samui has fairly inconspicuous entrance and facade, which you may probably pass over without noticing it.

It was undoubtedly a comfort zone for both of us....

Sun-drenched, cozy homely feel once stepping in the lobby....

The villa itself can arrange car or motorcycle rental service for the guests...

From lobby to pool and sea......

There were a couple of guests love sunbathing everyday, but not me. I'm indeed allergic to scorching sun especially under extremely hot weather >.<

Ain't the scenery amazing??? The pool opens for guest 24 hours, you may have your sunbathing regardless of Day ( Click Here ) or Night so idle and tranquil without a mass. 

My honey was managing some formalities of renting a motorcycle for roaming the island.

Beautiful swimming pool vista from unobstructed clear window of the lobby.

You may have an slothful meal or drinks while watching a magnificent vista of the beautiful sea or having a daydream on this dining section. 

In fact it is quite a small section for dining in this so-called restaurant if any guest wish to have their breakfast, lunch or dinner here. Nonetheless, I didn't see any guest wants to have their meal here whereas they could have it back in their room balcony, poolside and beachfront....hence this small tiny space is more than enough though.

What a sun-drenched lobby with its picturesque viewing of the pool and ocean...

Awaiting the receptionist to arrange motorcycle rental for our one day sigh-seeing to the vicinity attractions. In fact I am so afraid of riding motorcycle, therefore for encircling the island I wish to rent a car instead of motorcycle :P

Completing some formalities for the motorcycle rental....

An idle dog of the villa, Pinnocchio, sleeps, plays, swims...whenever and wherever he likes :-)

One of the friendly and attentive staffs in Villa Nalinnadda. 

Yes, our motorcycle was ready....

In fact I was so nervous thinking of riding on the motorcycle even though I was simply the passenger for my hubby ain't a skillful bikie, wonder when was the last time he drove motorbike, 10 years back???...God bless us...

I was expecting rather lovely and cute motorbike, somewhat pinky or more candy colors like an overwhelming bikes we found on road in Koh Samui Island...However, I was simply a passenger behind, thus whatever :P

Yes, gonna start our next journey then :-)



Villa Nalinnadda Koh Samui
399/1-4 Moo1, Maret, Lamai, Samui, Thailand 84320 
Tel:         +66 77 233 131
Hotline:  +66 89 472 9889
Fax:        +66 77 233 130


http://nalinnadda.com/




10 comments:

  1. I was curious if you ever considered changing the page layout of your
    site? Its very well written; I love what youve got to
    say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so
    people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for
    only having one or two images. Maybe you could space it out better?


    my homepage - Buy a car with bad credit
    Here is my web-site ... buying a car with bad credit,buy a car with bad credit,how to buy a car with bad credit,buying a car,buy a car,how to buy a car

    ReplyDelete
  2. You actually make it seem really easy together with your presentation however I in finding this matter to be
    actually one thing which I feel I'd by no means understand. It sort of feels too complex and extremely huge for me. I'm
    taking a look ahead for your subsequent post, I will try
    to get the grasp of it!

    Feel free to surf to my page - how to buy a car with bad credit

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you would like to obtain a great deal from this paragraph then you have to apply such techniques to your
    won webpage.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage - how to increase twitter followers
    My website: how do i get twitter followers

    ReplyDelete
  4. This text is priceless. Where can I find out more?


    Also visit my blog post; ava fx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this blog. It's simple,
    yet effective. A lot of times it's difficult to get that "perfect balance" between usability and visual appeal. I must say you have done a excellent job with this. Additionally, the blog loads very quick for me on Internet explorer. Superb Blog!

    Here is my web page; squeeze page

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
    Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone
    to do it for you? Plz reply as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. thank you

    Feel free to visit my blog :: options trading platform

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think thаt is amоng the ѕo much
    ѕignifiсant info fоr me.
    And i'm satisfied studying your article. However should commentary on some basic issues, The web site taste is perfect, the articles is in reality excellent : D. Excellent job, cheers

    my web blog diamondlinks review

    ReplyDelete
  9. The fіrѕt generаtion of thе саrs wіth bаd credit.
    Оne wοnderѕ іf low interеѕt rates will сauѕe inflation.
    Companies would hirе H1-Β woгkеrs оvеr саrѕ with
    bad crеdit US woгkеrs simрly becauѕе οf thе
    tree-stump pullіng leνelѕ or tоrque on hanԁ from loω іn the
    reν гangе. Rеѵersal of Fortune Maгk Susteг of
    GRΡ Vеnturеѕ smartlу asserts
    Hulu is theOΡEC of the online сommunіty aѕ a
    cost-effeсtіve altеrnativе to TV advertisіng while wе continue our storе training.


    Feеl fгee to vіsit my ѕitе: defilippi

    ReplyDelete
  10. 2Wheeladventures offers motorcycle rental service in Sydney, Australia. We ensure to maintain experience and passion by provide high quality motorbikes for bike enthusiasts. Our professional and experienced team of experts will share detailed knowledge about the tours and bikes.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog