Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Most Tasty Authentic Instant Food Ever In Bangkok Stir-Fried Basil Chicken/Pork With Rice


 
Fried Basil Chicken or Pork with Rice is one of the Thai Foods I fond the most ever since I've tried them on my honeymoon vacation at Koh Samui ( Click Here ) in addition to Kuay Teow Moo (Pork Kuay Teow Soup) ( Click Here ). Somehow overwhelming Thai Food Restaurants out of Thailand never serve such authentic taste as I ate in Thailand. Apart from that, I have been trying to make the dishes my own but basil leaves are barely found in my country at least within the region of my dwelling place. Hence on my every visit to Thailand ( mostly Bangkok ), I'd never gonna missed a chance to have their Fried Basil Chicken/Pork regardless of some decent restaurants or street stalls. None of them would ever disappoint me. 

Nevertheless, what will I do if I have sudden craving for it in the middle of the night in my hotel room? My honey and I would have left the room and patronized the nearest 7-Eleven for some instant foods due to most of the stalls in the region might probably have closed for midnight. It was really surprising me Bangkok 7-Eleven sells quite tremendous instant foods ( compares with my country ) and yet they do provide heating service. All the instant foods are displayed attractively and temptingly on the freezer cabinet, and certainly Basil Chicken/ Pork Rice is the most significant food I look for every time. 

Since then I've been tried for 2 to 3 distinctive brands with Basil Chicken or Pork With Rice, and yet this < Stir Fried Pork and Basil with Rice > is the best among all that I've ever tried. 

I can't really recall the prize of this < Stir Fried Pork and Basil with Rice > since I always have so many add-on goods in addition to this, most probably less than THB 35  I suppose. 

The store keeper will help us to reheat the rice in the microwave as demanded. We brought it back to hotel instead of having there. Owing to our hotel was merely a steps away, the rice was still piping hot by the time we have it back in hotel room, and the exotic scents assail our nostrils right away. 

Its fragrant odor is absolutely tempting, your tastebud will be immediately lured by its appetizing and mildly spicy taste of the minced pork with basil. However, in addition to the relish topping part of the dishes, the rice is not in the least inferior either. I'd never thought some sort of frozen foods especially rice could be so great in texture. Those rice granule doesn't come to be too lumpy, bland nor stiff texture at all, instead it comes with soft and sticky texture somewhat glutinous rice and Japanese rice ( which is the best rice I ever had during my Hokkaido trip ( Click Here ) ). The terrific texture of the rice indeed enhances the tastiness of this < Stir-Fried Pork And Basil With Rice > even more. 

Guess what, since I love it so much which I have had it at least once a day during my previous Bangkok trip, my honey went to 7 Eleven before departing from Bangkok on the last, and for grabbed 4 packs of < Stir-Fried Pork And Basil With Rice > ( in fact he has plundered all the remaining stocks on rack, perhaps I was the one who kept conquering it during the duration of my visit ) to bring back to hometown in order to satisfy my appetite whenever I'm gonna craving for it. Nonetheless I had finished them at once all by my own on the very night after touched down ( merely a couple spoonful of it for my hubby ^^ ). It's not surprising if I could have 4 packs ( equally 4 bowls of rice ) at-one-go although I'm not a heavy eater especially rice, whereas its relish and savory taste and texture regardless of the meat or rice are so irresistible. Yumyum!!!







4 comments:

  1. Ηello, i thіnk that і nοtісeԁ уou νіѕіted my ωebsitе thus i came to retuгn the favοr?

    .Ι'm trying to find issues to improve my site!I suppose its good enough to make use of some of your ideas!!

    my site :: Daniel Chavez Moran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Ι thinκ уоuг blog might bе
    having brοωѕer cοmpatibіlitу іѕѕues.
    When I lоοκ аt уour blog ѕіte іn Opera, it looκs fine but when opening in Intеrnet Exρlorеr, іt has sοme
    overlаpρіng. I juѕt wаnted to give уоu a quicκ heads up!
    Οtheг then that, fаntaѕtic blоg!


    Here is my blog Lloyd Irvin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hаvе you ever thought аbout adding a little bit mοre than just
    уоur artіcles? I mеаn, what уou say is important and аll.
    Howevеr just imagіne if you added ѕome greаt visualѕ oг vidеo clips to giѵe your posts mοre, "pop"!
    Yοur content is excеllent but with images and videο clіps,
    thiѕ webѕite cοuld сertainly bе one of the moѕt benefiсial іn іts fiеld.
    Fantastic blog!

    my hоmepage corporate reputation management

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Your blog is interesting & informative.
    Just wondering, u can bring frozen food stuff back into our country without any problem (fr the custom dept)?
    The frozen food will defrost n the quality won't b affected?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog