Monday, 3 June 2013

Recipe: Thai Basil Stir-Fry Chicken / Pork 泰式九层塔炒雞肉 / 猪肉


Basil Stir-Fry Chicken / Pork 泰式九层塔炒雞肉 / 猪肉 > always my favorite Thai dishes. I would wolf down as much as I could during every visit to Thailand. It absolutely not a high grade dishes which merely served in 5 stars hotels/ restaurants nor rare cuisine you barely find in Thailand. It's a very cut-price dishes that almost served in every eatery as well as roadside stall in Thailand, that is to say this dishes is ubiquitous. Hence it is one "Must Buy" instant foodstuff I would grab from 7-Eleven in bulk every time I visit to Thailand, < Fried Basil Pork With Rice ( Click Here ) >. However, they could not last long, they would be finished within a day or two despite in "Bulk" due to I could gobble down 3 packs at once every meal. Hence, I need to cook it my own to alleviate my all time cravings as well.^^





Ingredients
600g                Minced meat ( Chicken/ Pork/ Beef )
1 bulb              Garlic ( fine chopped )
3 bulb              Shallot ( fine chopped )
10                    Chili padi ( fine chopped ) ( as preference, can be more or less )
1 handful         Basil leaves ( stems removed )
3 tbsp              Cooking oil


Seasonings
1.5 tbsp                 Fish sauces
2 tsp                      Sugar
1 tsp                      Sweet soy sauces 
2 tsp                      Ground pepper




Method
  1. Heat up wok with 3 tbsp cooking oil. Saute chopped garlic and shallot until fragrant.
  2. Add in the minced meat, stir-fry and crumble into small lump in the meantime. 
  3. Poor in chopped chili padi and all the seasonings when the meat is totally cooked, and stir-fry.
  4. At last, add in the basil leaves and stir-fry, until we smell the aroma of Basil leaves.
  5. And the dishes is ready to be served.








As a matter of fact the dishes is so appetizing, my hubby & I could wolf down 2 plates of plain rice with this dishes alone. ^^











1 comment:

  1. Delicious food!. Indeed, I really loved the Stir Fried Chicken and the Thai Basil Stir-Fry because they are truly yummy. This stir fry recipe here is very great and I think it is easy to prepare. I will convince my husband to cook this for me and I'm sure he can do it perfect. Thank you for posting this.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog