Thursday, 6 August 2015

Recipe: PawPrint Steamed Egg 狗狗脚印蒸蛋

In fact I'm getting this idea from others on Facebook. Just only quite hard to get the paw print mould. And this gonna be my very first attempt on making it, yes I made this for my fur kids and they love it despite a little bit failure, perhaps it was due to overcooked >.<
其實我是從臉書上其他朋友那裡得到這個概念,這也是我第一次做,是的我是做给我毛孩子吃的,他們超爱吃儘管弄的有一些些失敗,可能是蒸吃超時了。



Method 做法:

Separate the egg white and its yolks, beaten separately.
分開蛋黄和蛋白,分别打發。

Firstly, fill in the cavity part with egg yolks carefully.
首先,把蛋黄小心注人凹位。

Place it on the steamer to steam for approximately 1 minute until it's firm.
放入蒸籠蒸大概1分鐘至凝固。

Add on the egg white equally...
把蛋白平均倒入。。

Place it into the steamer again to steam around 1 minute until it's firm or well done.
再放入蒸籠蒸個1分鐘左右至凝固或熟透。

Leave them to cool completely before removing from the mould.
放置冷却後才倒模。

I decorated them on my homemade meat birthday cake for my fur kid, Daisy ( Click Here for recipe  ).
我用它們来装飾我做给我毛孩子Daisy的生日肉餅蛋糕上面 (點擊食譜)

Aren't they lovely?
它們可爱嗎?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog