This is my homemade meat cake for my fur kid, Daisy's birthday, and all my fur kids love it so much. I never added any seasonings nor colouring on any of my babies' homemade food. All the colours of the cake are definitely naturally from vegetables and ingredients itself.
Part of the ingredients and tools, sorry some of them as chicken and purple cabbage I didn't take photo, because I never thought there have many pawrents asked its recipe and I have to write a blog of it.
For the name part I used Organic Unbleached Plain Flour, Eggs and Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, the measurement of the ingredients were simply follow my heart.
Place it into the oven and bake for about 5 minutes at 180'C. It can't be baked for too long as it would be cracked and burnt. In fact I simply use it for decorating my cake but never thought to let my babies to eat, I just threw it anyway afterwork, I afraid that the flour haven't fully cooked.
Ingredients 材料6 Chicken breasts ( minced )
¼ Pumpkin ( steamed and removed from skin )
½ Purple Cabbage ( minced )
6 Purple Potatoes ( peeled and steamed )
½ cup of doggies goat milk
6 塊雞胸肉 （剁碎）
¼ 南瓜 （蒸熟去皮）
- Blend both the minced chicken meat and minced purple cabbages.
- Pour in half of the mixture into a 8 inches pan and place into the steamer, and steam for about 20-30 minutes ( until fully cooked ).
- Repeat the same for the second half of the mixture.
- Spread evenly the steamed mashed pumpkin between both steamed mixture ( as shown from the picture ).
- Spread evenly the steamed purple mashed potatoes until completely cover the meat cake.
- Decorate the meat cake with some PawPrint Steamed Eggs ( Click Here ).
My babies just love it <3
Nothing left in the bowl...all gone within a minute.